Monday 26 November 2012

Day 26 #NaNoWriMo - Fool's Gold

I have less than 5000 words to go, and four days to do it in, so barring a complete crash and burn I should complete the task.

It's going to need a lot of editing to match up timelines, seasons, weather, and so on, but basically I am fairly happy with it.  I've snuck in most of the things I wanted.  I don't think I write women very well, and they got squeezed out of this, more or less, and perhaps I missed having an "ex-Special-Forces" type person with a load of macho gimmicks, etc.

Having fun killing off baddies, and the top baddie I feel needs to be humiliated, rather than killed. There's a certain glee for a mild-mannered person in being nasty...

Fool's Gold


Dobbs: "If you're the police where are your badges?"


Gold Hat: "Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!"

No comments:

Post a Comment